Friday, April 4, 2014

Chic & cheap buys - happy Friday!

With a clashing time schedule, Friday evenings are usually our only time to dash out and pick up anything we need or to finally enjoy our kids before a busy weekend. But today, we needed to pickup some outfits for the kids for Saturday. And we managed it all in one stop, yay! Miracle!

Cotton On Pop Store at the Manukau Supacentre had it for us today ---- home to a few outlet chain stores in South Auckland. An awesome stop if you're looking for a quick bargain.

In under half an hour (record time), we walked out with 2 outfits for the kids.... And a floral grudge top for myself! Rang the teller in at an exceptional $38.50 --- SCORE! You'll soon learn that I am not hard on spending if I can save a buck.. Whatever the cause, payday or not - I won't leave the store, more or anywhere until I have expressed all options and deciphered it all out to maximum savings haha.....I'm sure as a Mum you can relate so I hope to blog 101 on that later lol.

I did however drop one necklace after the checkout, woops. But no-one found out, I quickly hid the one that made it home to avoid the stern look and fighting kids.... Done & dusted!
Those slashed price stickers are always enticing!
All about the navy's, whites and brights!
White kaftan dress $10
Navy blue thong jellies $3.50
Navy tunic dress w/ pockets $10 & necklace $3
Yellow & denim polka dot flats $7

Our white kaftan did turn to chocolate but this is them in em' in em'. There is nothing wrong with my photography, I like to think these two are too happy for any camera >>> 


No comments:

Post a Comment